Monday 27 June 2011

Just a short one!!

Ok so I was sitting having a coffee after doing laundry and a bit of housework (and making lists of new flavours.... White Chocolate and Strawberry Cheesecake sounds a good one!) when someone hinted that they wanted to be introduced on the Blog, mainly by walking across the keyboard and bringing me to the "new post" bit!!

So here she is.......... meet Tink, the Kate's Cupcakes Dog!!


Here she is enjoying the sunshine! She sometimes gets to test the cakes and has not found one that she doesn't like yet..........

A little bit about her: Tink is a Rescue dog, I am told a Patterdale cross Border Terrier but then I have been told she could be a Staffy cross Lakeland Terrier too..... guess I will never know! She is approximately 9 years old (don't tell her I said so but she is going a bit grey around her eyes and has a cute little grey beard) , still thinks she is 9 months and suffers from "little dog syndrome"!! She is definitely a Mummy's girl, hardly leaves my side apart from when she isn't allowed in the kitchen and then she sulks! A sun worshiper through and through, I have had to force her inside when its too hot, well you know what they say about Mad Dogs and Englishmen and she is far from a "Normal" dog!!

 So now hopefully she won't walk across my laptop anymore, she is a blogged about dog!!

Now back to work in peace!!

Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment